CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

O'Malley at the Boarding Kennel (Again)!


photo_7
Originally uploaded by bwitched4you
So after the man and Ms. Debbie decided it was in my best interest that I go with her; I was headed to a boarding kennel (again) but just until the Rescue can figure out where I need to go from here. This is a nice kennel and I get to go in a big play yard with other doggies during the day. That's a lot of fun. I like to play. Ms. Debbie comes to visit me too. She brought me my heartworm medicine the other day and had to give me two because I'm so big. She says I weigh 115lbs!! Ms. Debbie wants me to go a home with a secure fence and someone that can handle a big boy like me. See me in the kennel here. I learned a new Irish saying today: "Why should you never iron a 4-leaf clover? You don't want to press your luck."

0 comments: